1. The lines should be simple, clear, and pleasing to the eye, simple and not monotonous, clear and not overly exaggerated, pleasing to the eye and not far-fetched.
1) When considering mass production, save materials and labor.
2) Design lines should not waste a large piece of shoe material, let alone increase a small amount of aesthetic effect and waste a large amount of shoe material.
2. The specifications of the shoes are suitable for market requirements, and special attention should be paid to the general foot shape suitable for people in the sales area
3. Designed styles and craftsmanship must conform to the economic principles of mass production.
1) Designers should emphasize economic functions, and styles should pay attention to the choice psychology of most people, and they should be universal.
2) The design strives to be simple and save materials.
Add: 2-5-5, No. 499, Qili Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China